Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WHY?!

Why is it that as soon as I have the time and opportunity to commence The Great Shift of 2012, I lack any and all motivation to do so? Why?

Also, why is it that Murphy is desperate to play, stealing anything to get me to chase him while I'm working, but the instant I come downstairs for a little break, he's out cold on the couch?

Again, I ask you, Why?

The Great Shift of 2012 refers to the shifting of three rooms in my house to make way for a new office set up from which to begin this new chapter where I work as a full-time writer. Tomorrow is a new day and with no risk of sleeping in, the shift will continue.



PS: This isn't a real post.

1 comment:

  1. Fear! But you are doing just fine!

    Doodle, color, and play...... the rest will follow!

    ReplyDelete