Friday, October 5, 2012

Quotes I'm Loving

Whatever I Feel Like Friday


So I admit this is sort of a cop-out since I'm not really writing anything of my own, but sometimes it's worth taking a minute or two to appreciate the words others have managed to put together so well.




“It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.”
- E.E. Cummings

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
- Henry Ford


If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.  ~Toni Morrison


Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.  
~Anton Chekhov


Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx


No comments:

Post a Comment